Disability Rights California provides materials in alternative formats and provides disability related reasonable accommodations when requested. If you need materials in an alternative format or if you need reasonable accommodations to access other DRC services call 916-504-5800; TTY 800-719-5798.
- All links to external websites will open in a new browser window.
Pressing Alt + F4 in windows or Command + W on a Macintosh will close
the new window. Each of these links also includes a visual cue that
it will open in a new window:
- Print stylesheets have been applied to all pages. If you have to
print, then all content should print out in appropriate format.
- Skip to main content link have been added at the top of most page.
This link allows users of screen readers to go directly to the unique
content of a page.
- Alternative text has been used for all informative and decorative
images. This feature is used for text-to-speech browsers and all-text
- Relative units and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) have been used to
control the look of pages, including font size. Font sizes can be
adjusted using browser settings. Following are the ways to increase
text size in Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, and Mozilla Firefox.
- Increasing text size in Internet Explorer 4.x
- On the View / Tools menu, select Internet Options
- On the General tab, select Fonts
- Select the font size you would like
- Increasing text size in Internet Explorer
5.x and 6.x
- On the View menu select Text Size
- Choose the font size you require
- Increasing text size in Netscape Navigator 6.x
- On the Edit menu, click Preferences
- Double-click on Fonts, which is listed under Appearances.
If Fonts isn't available, double-click on Appearances.
- Choose a font size from the options listed in the pull
- Click OK
- Increasing text size in Mozilla Firefox 1.x
- On the View menu, click Text Size
- Select Increase, Decrease or Normal