Get help with-

Regional Centers


Special Education

Mental Health

Benefits and managed care



Outreach Newsletters

Meetings & trainings

Register to Vote

Problems we can't help with-

Direct representation in criminal law, family law, bankruptcy or evictions

Personal injury lawsuits

Filling out Social Security application forms

Obtaining guardianship or conservatorship

For other legal services organizations

Disability Rights California provides materials in alternative formats and provides disability related reasonable accommodations when requested. If you need materials in an alternative format or if you need reasonable accommodations to access other DRC services, contact; call 916-504-5800; TTY 800-719-5798.

Rate our website and publications